1。 To formulate long term plans and objectives to manage the efficiency of the Department and reduce downtime。
2. To make recommendations to Management regarding the acquisition and disposal of equipment and vehicles.
3。 To manage equipment workshop functions for repairs and preventative maintenance and servicing according to manufacturers' specifications and recommendations。
跑得快4。 To manage the administration of the Department and advice on technical matters related to equipment and machinery。
5。 To facilitate the procurement and finalize purchases for new equipment/vehicles and respective spares。
6. To coordinate with Projects for the supply of equipment, vehicles, and services to ensure efficient operation and availability.
7. To develop, review and approve procedures and practices for the efficient operation of the Division within the Company’s guidelines and framework.
8. To establish links with suppliers and rental companies for the purchase and hire of equipment, vehicles, and services.
9. To action strategic plans and directives of Corporate management including the implementation of safety procedures, according to Company policies and procedures and international standards.
10。 To advise on technical matters related to equipment and machinery to Projects and internal and external customers。
跑得快· Management and supervision
· Business Administration
· Negotiation and Conflict resolution
· Safety regulations
· Quality Management
· Vendor and Equipment training
· Technical Application
跑得快· Data Analysis
· Interview techniques
· Interpersonal Relations
跑得快· 5 to 7 years of work experience as Equipment Mechanical Engineer ( Construction Heavy Equipments)
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (with ERB Registration)
To co-ordinate the repair and maintenance of all the Construction Equipment/Vehicles, future forecast of spares requirement, planning, etc.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you。